You have questions about how a reverse mortgage works!
- When is the best time to get a reverse mortgage
- Can a reverse mortgage company take your home?
- Are reverse mortgage payments taxable?
- Can you purchase a home with a reverse mortgage?
Fortunately, you have trusted mortgage advisors who can answer all your questions in a quick, no-obligation phone call.
Quick facts about reverse mortgages:
- Reverse mortgages are available to homeowners 62 and older
- No monthly mortgage payment is required
- A line of credit can be extended from your equity.
- Your reverse mortgage can reduce your tax rate
- A reverse mortgage can keep you in your home, for longer
- If you have a reverse mortgage, your mortgage company can’t take your home!
- You can use a reverse mortgage to purchase a home! (Get a home you can spend the rest of your life in)
- Heirs inherit any equity remaining at the homeowners passing.
- Heirs do not inherit any debt from the reverse mortgage.
- Reverse mortgages are not complicated or hard. The right mortgage partner can make getting one completely painless and stress-free
Constantly-changing interest rates and financial futures might leave you feeling uncertain about your retirement. Fortunately, you have a guide to help you maximize your retirement and financial future.
You deserve the best retirement you can get!
We’d love to talk to you about your situation and answer any questions you may have. Don’t wait – Contact us today to make sure you get the best pricing and terms available!
Simply click the “REVERSE MORTGAGE” button below to give us some information, or call our office today at 303-795-6025.
Proudly endorsed by
Michael Brown on
630 KHOW Denver.
Your money is too important to trust with just anyone. Stick with the company people trust. Check out our 5-Star reviews and give us a call today.